| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shinjo in July is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 137mm (5.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Shinjo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shinjo, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shinjo:
- Fukaura, Japan - 213 kms (132.3 miles) N
- Akita, Japan - 108.4 kms (67.3 miles) N
- Sakata, Japan - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) WNW
- Aikawa, Japan - 197.9 kms (123 miles) WSW
- Niigata, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SSW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) S
- Takada, Japan - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SW
- Nikko, Japan - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SSW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) S
- Aomori, Japan - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) N
- Hachinohe, Japan - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) NNE
- Morioka, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) NE
- Miyako, Japan - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) NE
- Ofunato, Japan - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) ENE
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) ESE
- Sendai, Japan - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) SE
- Yamagata, Japan - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) S
- Fukushima, Japan - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) S
- Onahama, Japan - 207.4 kms (128.9 miles) SSE