| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shinjo in January is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in January is faintly wet. Around 184.4mm (7.3in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Shinjo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Shinjo, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Shinjo:
- Fukaura, Japan - 213 kms (132.3 miles) N
- Akita, Japan - 108.4 kms (67.3 miles) N
- Sakata, Japan - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) WNW
- Aikawa, Japan - 197.9 kms (123 miles) WSW
- Niigata, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SSW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) S
- Takada, Japan - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SW
- Nikko, Japan - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SSW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) S
- Aomori, Japan - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) N
- Hachinohe, Japan - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) NNE
- Morioka, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) NE
- Miyako, Japan - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) NE
- Ofunato, Japan - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) ENE
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) ESE
- Sendai, Japan - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) SE
- Yamagata, Japan - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) S
- Fukushima, Japan - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) S
- Onahama, Japan - 207.4 kms (128.9 miles) SSE